Enjoy working outdoors and in new and fun environments with great people? Ready to gain some great sales, operations, and business management experience? The Sidecar Coffee Truck has multiple part-time opportunities available!
The Sidecar Coffee Truck attends events across the Cedar Valley such as farmers markets and athletic events as close as Cedar Falls and as far as Dubuque.
What you’ll be doing as a part-time Operator:
- Prepare and serve specialty drinks using state-of-the-art coffee equipment
- Perform cashier duties and work with great customers!
- Attend special events in the Cedar Valley, as needed
- Execute truck opening, closing, and cleaning routines
What you’ll be doing as a part-time Operations Manager in addition to all the activities above:
- Train staff and maintain a staffing schedule
- Develop and refine processes to improve efficiency
- Work on marketing and promotional activities including social media
- Ensure proper restocking and ordering of goods and equipment
- Execute weekly equipment preventative maintenance activities
No experience needed for either position, however some mechanical aptitude is required for the Operations Manager position as it requires basic working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, message us at Facebook or Instagram @SidecarCoffeeTruck or email us at email@example.com for additional information.